Zebra DS8108-HC Corded 1D/2D Handheld Scanner
Call 1300 800 999
Zebra DS8108-HC Corded 1D/2D Handheld Scanner - White
Purpose Built for Healthcare
Zebra's premium DS8178-HC cordless scanner is purpose-built for healthcare environments and clinician workflows, with unparalleled performance to read the toughest barcodes in any condition.
Benefits of DS8108-HC Scanner
- Capture the most problematic barcodes found in pharmacies labs and at the point of care including dense, tiny, curves, poorly printers, shiny, crinkled, faded, and dirty or damages as well as electronic barcodes on dimly lit displays.
- The scanner housing is specifically designed to help prevent the spread of bacteria. Special plastic allows for safe wipe-downs even with the most aggressive disinfectants used in today’s hospitals.
- Choose from wide array of easily controllable feedback modes. From intensive care unit to a quiet night shift or a busy and more noisy day shift.
- The scanner’s built in lamp can illuminate a nurse’s workspace, so there’s no need to disturb sleeping patients by turning on the room lights.
- Switch between hands-free and handheld modes.
- Two interchangeable power options can be swapped at any time, right in your facility, providing the flexibility to meet changing business needs while protecting your original investment.
Specifications of DS8108-HC Scanner
Supported Host Interfaces- USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge
Decode Compatibility- 1D and 2D
Operating Temperatures- 0°C to 50°C
Safe: integrated Green-Spot Technology
Colour: Healthcare White
Put the HC8108-HC Scanner to work in:
- 0.50 KGS
- Scanner Type:
- Scanner Type: