Standard Shipping- We use several freight companies including Australia Post and TNT to ship goods Australia wide. They are experiencing delays due to a huge increase in volume and Covid restrictions. Standard shipping is approximately 3-12 working days depending on location and is generally $15.00 ex GST depending on item weight.
Express Shipping- Express freight is also experiencing delays and can generally reduce delivery time to 1-7 working days depending on location. Cost is calculated at checkout. Stocked items are usually shipped on the same day if placed before 1.00pm (AEST).
Pick up in store- Orders can be picked up from our Melbourne warehouse. We will contact you when your order is ready to be collected.
This printer comes with Ethernet connectivity.
The PD45S is Honeywell’s new commercial grade industrial printer, which is suited for manufacturing, retail, transportation & logistics, health care, and government applications. The PD45S is available with standard features such as smart printing capability, in which users can configure and fine-tune settings without the need for a host computer by running apps right inside the printer – minimising the need to connect to a PC. With Honeywell print platform that supports multiple print languages, PD45S can be an effective alternative to the competing printers available in the market.
Uniquely designed using minimum internal mechanical parts and an all-metallic frame structure, PD45S is sturdy and durable. This gives our printer a tough, compact, and sleek appearance, suitable for use in a wide range of settings & applications. A large glass window design allows users to easily monitor the status of the printer and its consumables. A side opening makes it convenient for ribbon and paper loading.
• Space saving design, fits easily into tight spaces maximising work space.
Fast Installation and Integration
•Icon-based status LEDs provide immediate and easily visible printer status.
Intuitive, Effortless Media Loading
• Side-loading design eliminates complicated threading of supplies.
• Colour-coded cues give even first-time users visual guidance for loading ribbon and media.
• Illuminated multi-position transmissive and reflective sensors are visible through the media for trouble-free sensor-position adjustment.
• Crisp, clean text and barcodes—even on narrow media.
• Easy, tool-less platen and printhead removal enable simple cleaning and replacement.
• Simple interchangeable connectivity options enable rapid printer changes and upgrade.
We also provide labels for commercial industrial label printers