Zebra ZT230 Industrial Label Printer USB/ Ethernet/ Serial
Zebra ZT230 Thermal Transfer Industrial Label Printer - USB/Ethernet/Serial/203 dpi/up to 104mm label width
The ZT230 has been replaced by the Zebra ZT231. The new model will be shipped
This printer comes with Ethernet and USB connectivity
Zebra ZT230 has been designed for ease of use, versatility and outstanding value. This printer has the durability of a metal frame and cover with an icon based LCD display and larger ribbon capacity for long lasting use in demanding environments.
• Space saving design with unique bi-fold door (requires 4 in./102 mm of opening space) fits easily into tight spaces maximising work space.
Fast Installation and Integration
•Icon-based status LEDs provide immediate and easily visible printer status.
Intuitive, Effortless Media Loading
• Side-loading design eliminates complicated threading of supplies.
• Colour-coded cues give even first-time users visual guidance for loading ribbon and media.
• Illuminated multi-position transmissive and reflective sensors are visible through the media for trouble-free sensor-position adjustment.
• Crisp, clean text and barcodes—even on narrow media.
Zebra Reliability and Durability
•Built for light industrial and commercial environments.
• ENERGY STAR® qualified printer.
•Drive system designed for optimal performance, with minimal maintenance required.
• Easy, tool-less platen and printhead removal enable simple cleaning and replacement.
• Simple interchangeable connectivity options enable rapid printer changes and upgrade.
The Link-OS Environment In-depth
To meet changing expectations and growing demands for devices that are mobile, intelligent and connected to the Cloud, Zebra created a new software platform to support its devices: Zebra’s Link-OS environment. This innovative solution makes Zebra printers even easier to integrate, manage and maintain than ever before—from any location. Users can perform updates, gather data, and make smarter business choices from new analytic-driven insights.
- Expand your printing readiness through an exceptional range of media capabilities and media delivery options.
- Customise your printer to match your current and future business needs with end-user-installable media handling options.
- Standard Serial, USB and Ethernet features—as well as two open media slots—allows you to utilise non-standard connectivity options.
- Expanded RFID capabilities are easy to install and simple to use.
- Ensure quality output for small-label applications with high-resolution printing capabilities.
- Effortless to Integrate.
- S4M replacement that easily integrates into your environment.
- 450 m/1476’ ribbon capacity for increased uptime and fewer ribbon changes.
- Graphical LCD user interface for easy printer setup and control.
We also provide labels for commercial industrial label printers
- In Stock
- 16.30 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Print Method:
- Thermal Transfer
- Printer Connectivity:
- Printer Connectivity:
- Printer Resolution:
- 203 dpi