Standard Shipping- We use several freight companies including Australia Post and TNT to ship goods Australia wide. Standard shipping: 2-5 working days depending on location and is generally $15.00 ex GST depending on item weight.
Express Shipping- Express freight can generally reduce delivery time to 1-2 working days depending on location. Cost is calculated at checkout. Stocked items usually shipped on the same day if placed before 1.00pm (AEST).
Pick up in store- Orders can be picked up from our Melbourne warehouse. We will contact you when your order is ready to be collected.
Zebra ZT230 Industrial printer offers a streamlined design and smaller footprint that takes up less physical space than the Stripe and S4M models. Your IT staff will appreciate the backwards compatibility, since it allows for new printers to be up and running with minimal time and effort. It has been designed for ease of use, versatility and outstanding value.The ZT230 Industrial Printer has the durability of a metal frame and cover with an icon based LCD display and larger ribbon capacity for long lasting use in demanding environments.
• Compact footprint and streamlined design fits easily in confined areas where space is at a premium.
• Space saving design with unique bi-fold door (requires 4 in./102 mm of opening space) fits easily into tight spaces maximising work space.
•Ideal replacement printer for previous generation Stripe and S4M models.
•Multiple connectivity options: Parallel, 10/100 Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n wireless.
•Icon-based status LEDs provide immediate and easily visible printer status.
•Virtual Devices apps enable Link-OS printers to support well-known legacy and competitor printer languages—in addition to ZPL® and EPL™—for a future-proofed investment.
• Side-loading design eliminates complicated threading of supplies.
• Colour-coded cues give even first-time users visual guidance for loading ribbon and media.
• Illuminated multi-position transmissive and reflective sensors are visible through the media for trouble-free sensor-position adjustment.
• Engineered for greater print precision with fine-tuned adjustments.
• Crisp, clean text and barcodes—even on narrow media.
•Built for light industrial and commercial environments.
• ENERGY STAR® qualified printer.
•Drive system designed for optimal performance, with minimal maintenance required.
• Easy, tool-less platen and printhead removal enable simple cleaning and replacement.
• Simple interchangeable connectivity options enable rapid printer changes and upgrade.
• Only three common tools needed for basic service.
To meet changing expectations and growing demands for devices that are mobile, intelligent and connected to the Cloud, Zebra created a new software platform to support its devices: Zebra’s Link-OS environment. This innovative solution makes Zebra printers even easier to integrate, manage and maintain than ever before—from any location.
The Link-OS environment is highly flexible, allowing new and creative ways for users to develop applications that interact with Zebra printers from mobile devices located anywhere in the world. Users can perform updates, gather data, and make smarter business choices from new analytic-driven insights.
Expand your printing readiness through an exceptional range of media capabilities and media delivery options.
Customise your printer to match your current and future business needs with end-user-installable media handling options.
Standard Serial, USB and Ethernet features—as well as two open media slots—allows you to utilise non-standard connectivity options.
Expanded RFID capabilities are easy to install and simple to use.
Ensure quality output for small-label applications with high-resolution printing capabilities.
Effortless to Integrate.
S4M replacement that easily integrates into your environment.
450 m/1476’ ribbon capacity for increased uptime and fewer ribbon changes.
Graphical LCD user interface for easy printer setup and control.