Standard Shipping- We use several freight companies including Australia Post and TNT to ship goods Australia wide. Standard shipping: 2-5 working days depending on location and is generally $15.00 ex GST depending on item weight.
Express Shipping- Express freight can generally reduce delivery time to 1-2 working days depending on location. Cost is calculated at checkout. Stocked items usually shipped on the same day if placed before 1.00pm (AEST).
Pick up in store- Orders can be picked up from our Melbourne warehouse. We will contact you when your order is ready to be collected.
This printer comes with Ethernet connectivity. Check Zebra ZT230 USB model if you don't require to send print jobs to this printer from multiple computers.
Zebra ZT230 has been designed for ease of use, versatility and outstanding value.This printer has the durability of a metal frame and cover with an icon based LCD display and larger ribbon capacity for long lasting use in demanding environments.
• Space saving design with unique bi-fold door (requires 4 in./102 mm of opening space) fits easily into tight spaces maximising work space.
Fast Installation and Integration
•Icon-based status LEDs provide immediate and easily visible printer status.
Intuitive, Effortless Media Loading
• Side-loading design eliminates complicated threading of supplies.
• Colour-coded cues give even first-time users visual guidance for loading ribbon and media.
• Illuminated multi-position transmissive and reflective sensors are visible through the media for trouble-free sensor-position adjustment.
• Crisp, clean text and barcodes—even on narrow media.
Zebra Reliability and Durability
•Built for light industrial and commercial environments.
• ENERGY STAR® qualified printer.
•Drive system designed for optimal performance, with minimal maintenance required.
• Easy, tool-less platen and printhead removal enable simple cleaning and replacement.
• Simple interchangeable connectivity options enable rapid printer changes and upgrade.
The Link-OS Environment In-depth
To meet changing expectations and growing demands for devices that are mobile, intelligent and connected to the Cloud, Zebra created a new software platform to support its devices: Zebra’s Link-OS environment. This innovative solution makes Zebra printers even easier to integrate, manage and maintain than ever before—from any location. Users can perform updates, gather data, and make smarter business choices from new analytic-driven insights.
We also provide labels for commercial industrial label printers