Zebra TLP 2824Plus | TLP2824+ Thermal Transfer Label Printer (203dpi) USB/SER
Zebra TLP 2824 Plus is an ultra-compact thermal barcode label printer, for print widths up to 2.2 inches/56 mm, brings powerful performance to applications requiring both direct thermal and thermal transfer printing.
Zebra TLP2824 Plus has a clear media window for simple media loading and monitoring, and an instant reset button results in increased workplace efficiency.
A Powerful, Ultra-Compact Printer
One of the smallest in its class, the easy-to-use 2824 Plus desktop printer tucks into your tightest work spaces and prints 2-inch-wide labels or receipts with best-in-class print speeds.
Better Performance, More Flexibility
A robust 32-bit RISC processor increases throughput and productivity with faster formatting and first label out. For better flexibility and enhanced performance, choose options like convenient peeler and cutter, and 64 MB Flash memory that lets you store and use more graphics and fonts. With co-resident EPL™ and ZPL® programming languages, the 2824 Plus label printer works seamlessly with other Zebra label printers, while serial / parallel / USB connectivity and optional 10/100 Ethernet allow easy system integration.
Zebra TLP 2824 Plus Thermal Transfer Label Printer Standard Features
- Print methods: Direct thermal or thermal transfer
- Odometer for printer length tracking
- Unicode compliant for multi-language printing
- Reset feature button
- Construction: ABS double-walled casing
- OpenACCESS design for easy media loading
- 32 bit RISC processor for high throughput
- Auto calibration of media
- Head-up sensor
- Zebra Setup Utilities for printer setup and configuration
- Standard tear-off mode
- Certified Microsoft Windows drivers
TLP 2824 Spec Sheet PDF
This package can be easily adapted to your needs by adding products such a barcode scanner or a mobile computer.