Epson is known to deliver innovative, cost-effective products that make businesses run more efficiently. Their advanced receipt printers have become mission-critical for bringing advanced technology and robust, value-added functionality to POS systems. Epson receipt printers are easy to use, compact and come in a range of available options such as battery powered, mains powered, 2 and 4 inch receipt label printing in variety of connectivity options.
Let us guide and assist you in finding the perfect Epson receipt printer for your application for hassle free label receipt printing in retail, Food and Beverage, POS and healthcare sectors.
Epson TM-M30II-Bluetooth-Ideal solution for Tablet POS environment
The new direct thermal printer, Epson TM-M30II is compact, versatile and stylish in design and built for easy connectivity with tablets, while it is capable of printing directly from web browsers. The device is compatible with Windows, Android and iOS systems and comes with Ethernet, Bluetooth, USB connectivity options.
Key Features and Benefits of M30 printer
- Connectable – A single printer can be shared with several tablets or smartphones and the LED indicators display the connectivity status.
- Simple set-up – The ‘Easy Setting Functionality’ feature in the device allows smart devices to connect with the printer. Once this is implemented, the devices can be connected for instant use.
- Wall mounting bracket – Mount the printer to any vertical surface with the wall mounting bracket and maximise the space.
- Paper saving – The backward paper feeding, or printing the logo when the receipt is cut, options reduce the receipt lengths reducing paper costs and consumption by up to 30%
Epson TM-T82III-Ideal for customers with low volume of POS transactions
The new generation Epson’s TM-T82III thermal receipt printer is built with speed, reliability, usability and functionality in mind. The T82III features a new print head with improved reliability, capable of printing up to 150km of thermal paper. Also, with an improved print speed of 250mm/s, the TM-T82III is not only cost effective for your business, it is an easy-to-use thermal receipt printer and can get you up and running quickly as everything you need is in the box.
Key Features and Benefits of TM-T82III printer
- All in one box convenience - For TM-T82III all the accessories are included in the box for quick setup and installation.
- Fast printing and high quality print - Print both text and graphics on receipts at speeds upto 250mm/sec. It also features crisp, clear printing of logos, coupons and barcodes.
- Quality -The ideal choice for retailers with a low volume of POS transactions but requires fast print speed with enhanced reliability.
- Easy to maintain - The TM-T82III comes with multiple ease-of-use features from drop-in paper loading, partial-cut auto cutter to status LEDs.
- Reliability - With a MCBF (mean time before failure) of 60 million lines, and an auto cutter life of 1.5 million cuts, the TM-T82III delivers best-in-class reliability that you can count on..
Epson TM-T88VI-Ideal for retailers and hospitality businesses
TM-T88VI is a state-of-the-art receipt printer, offering fast print speeds and high reliability, with advanced features to support the coexistence of traditional PC POS with the web and tablet POS services.
Ideal for businesses in the hospitality or retail sectors who are looking to tap into the benefits of web and tablet POS services while maintaining compatibility with existing applications, the TM-T88VI offers an ideal solution for customer-facing businesses of all sizes, and some of the most advanced features on the market.
Key Features and Benefits of TM-T88VI printer
- Connect to multiple devices at the same time-TM-T88VI Printer can be shared by POS Terminals, tablets, mobile devices as well as cloud servers.
- Triple interface connectivity-Maximum flexibility with three connectivity options including USB, Ethernet AND Serial.
- Print from web based applications-Incorporates Epson’s ePOS Print Technology.
- Easy printing- Effortless printing from mobile devices NFC (Near Field Communication) for easy pairing with your device.
- Ultra-fast transaction times-Print speed upto 350mm/Sec.
- Advanced paper saving functions-Top margin and character-height reduction help reduce usage by 49 percent.
- Reliability you can count on- printhead life of 200 km, plus an auto cutter life of 3 million cuts.
Epson receipt printer differences
|USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
|USB, Ethernet, Serial
|USB, Ethernet, Serial
|1.5 million cuts
|1.5 million cuts
|3 million cuts
|Max print Speed
|Max paper width (mm)
|79.5 + 0.5 / -1.0 (paper width 80mm)
57.5 + 0.5 / -1.0 (paper width 58mm)
|79.5 ± 0.5 (W) × dia. 83.0
57.5 ± 0.5 (W) × dia. 83.0
|80: 79.50 ± 0.50 (W) x dia. 83.00
58: 57.50 ± 0.50 (W) x dia. 83.00
|127mm (W) x
127mm (D) x
|140mm (W) x
199mm (D) x
195mm (D) x