Standard Shipping- We use several freight companies including Australia Post and TNT to ship goods Australia wide. Standard shipping: 2-5 working days depending on location and is generally $15.00 ex GST depending on item weight.
Express Shipping- Express freight can generally reduce delivery time to 1-2 working days depending on location. Cost is calculated at checkout. Stocked items usually shipped on the same day if placed before 1.00pm (AEST).
Pick up in store- Orders can be picked up from our Melbourne warehouse. We will contact you when your order is ready to be collected.
A new state of art receipt printer that delivers more speed and more reliability than ever before with new advance and ease-of-use features to support the coexistence of PC POS with the web and tablet POS services. This printer is ideal for retailers and hospitality businesses looking to tap into the benefits of web and tablet POS services while maintaining compatibility with existing applications.
· Fast and versatile printing up to 350mm/second for text and graphics
· Standard built-in USB, Ethernet, in addition to having a UIB interface
· Connect to multiple devices simultaneously- Can be shared by legacy POS terminals, tablets mobile devices and cloud servers.
· Handles 80 or 58mm paper roll sizes
· Print from web-based applications- Incorporates Epson's ePOS Print Technology.
· A print resolution of 180 dpi
- Compact sleek design
-Auto speed adjustment for smoother printing
-Margin and line reduction functions to reduce paper usage and costs
-Drop-in paper loading, an auto cutter, easy-to-read LEDs and an improved cover design