Zebra ZT230 Industrial printer offers a streamlined design and smaller footprint that takes up less physical space than the Stripe and S4M models. ZT230 printer require minimal operator training and benefit from tool-less standard component maintenance and a durable design to minimise service. Your IT staff will appreciate the backwards compatibility, since it allows for new printers to be up and running with minimal time and effort. It has been designed for ease of use, versatility and outstanding value. The ZT230 Industrial Printer has the durability of a metal frame and cover with an icon based LCD display and larger ribbon capacity for long lasting use in demanding environments.
•Ideal replacement printer for previous generation Stripe and S4M models.
•Multiple connectivity options: Parallel, 10/100 Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n wireless.
•Icon-based status LEDs provide immediate and easily visible printer status.
•Virtual Devices apps enable Link-OS printers to support well-known legacy and competitor printer languages—in addition to ZPL® and EPL™—for a future-proofed investment.
• Side-loading design eliminates complicated threading of supplies.
• Colour-coded cues give even first-time users visual guidance for loading ribbon and media.
• Illuminated multi-position transmissive and reflective sensors are visible through the media for trouble-free sensor-position adjustment.
• Engineered for greater print precision with fine-tuned adjustments.
• Crisp, clean text and barcodes—even on narrow media.
•Built for light industrial and commercial environments.
•Drive system designed for optimal performance, with minimal maintenance required.
• Easy, tool-less platen and printhead removal enable simple cleaning and replacement.
• Simple interchangeable connectivity options enable rapid printer changes and upgrade.
• Only three common tools needed for basic service.
To meet changing expectations and growing demands for devices that are mobile, intelligent and connected to the Cloud, Zebra created a new software platform to support its devices: Zebra’s Link-OS environment. This innovative solution makes Zebra printers even easier to integrate, manage and maintain than ever before—from any location.
The Link-OS environment is highly flexible, allowing new and creative ways for users to develop applications that interact with Zebra printers from mobile devices located anywhere in the world. Users can perform updates, gather data, and make smarter business choices from new analytic-driven insights.