Call 1300 800 999
Standard Shipping- We use several freight companies including Australia Post and TNT to ship goods Australia wide. Standard shipping: 2-5 working days depending on location and is generally $15.00 ex GST depending on item weight.
Express Shipping- Express freight can generally reduce delivery time to 1-2 working days depending on location. Cost is calculated at checkout. Stocked items usually shipped on the same day if placed before 1.00pm (AEST).
Pick up in store- Orders can be picked up from our Melbourne warehouse. We will contact you when your order is ready to be collected.
Built with Zebra durability and reliability, Zebra’s Gx430 Direct Thermal Desktop Printer provides the best value for a variety of industries and applications with the widest range of features. Choose the space-saving direct-thermal version of either model for the smallest footprint of any 104mm (4”) desktop printer, or the direct thermal/ thermal-transfer version to save users time with the easiest ribbon-loading system available.
The Zebra GX430 Direct Thermal Printer is the best in class desktop printers with the widest range of features. The GX430D printer provides direct thermal printing at spends up to 4 inches at a 300 dpi print density. Zebra GX430 printer supports both ZPL and EPL Zebra printer programming languages and a wide variety of interface and feature options.
• Automatic printer language detection and switching between ZPL and EPL programming and label formats.
• OpenAccess™ design for simplified media loading.
• Colour-coded operator controls and media guides.
• Improved printer performance: faster print speeds and a 32-bit processor.
• Adaptive auto serial port cable sensing and configuration for plug-and-play integration.
• Printheads test and maintenance reporting enabled and customisable by the user.