Datamax I-4606 Thermal Label Printer USB (600dpi)
Datamax I-4606E MKII thermal label printer can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support, and options. Datamax I4606E MKII offers a complete range of printers with 203, 300, and 600 dpi models with the best value proposition for mid range industrial class printers.
- This label printer can easily keep up with high speed label demand applications, boasting 20% faster performance than the nearest competitor in its class. With a 400 MHz processor, the throughput of the printer is fastest in the mid range industrial printers in the industry. Its modular design facilitates adding and/or changing options with ease, making it easy to upgrade and reconfigure for business growth.
- Datamax-O’Neil’s I-Class revolutionised the barcode printer industry with its award winning modular design, field installable options and rugged reliability. For the past several years, resellers have named the I-Class the “best channel product” in some of the industry’s largest third-party surveys. Now we’ve raised the bar even higher, with the redesigned I-Class Mark II.
- Offering the fastest processor, largest memory and widest selection of communication ports available in a mid-range printer, the I-Class Mark II provides lower operating costs and flawless print quality. For applications as diverse as shipping and receiving, product identification, pharmacy labelling and asset tracking, the I-Class Mark II will maintain its reputation for providing outstanding for performance, reliability and value.
Datamax I4606 thermal label Printer specifications at-a-glance:
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional)
- 4.16” [105.7 mm] maximum print width
- 600 dpi [24 dots/mm] resolution
- 6 ips [152 mm/s] maximum print speed
- Ethernet wired LAN 10/100, WLAN with WPA2 security protocol, 2 USB Host
Datamax I4606 Spec Sheet PDF
Browse other Datamax Printers here.
We also provide labels and ribbons for industrial label printers.